LIGHT & AIRY | GRAY | PAINT & PLASTER
Miller is perfect for shooting cheese and crackers, homemade pie, and those Shibori napkins you just made....or really whatever you want!
More importantly, this is a vinyl photography background that is waterproof, rolls up easily and doesn't weigh a million pounds.
As a photographer, you are probably familiar with lugging things around in your trunk, carrying heavy stone slabs and big awkward metal objects to your shoots. It's exhausting. On top of that, you have to source all of those backdrops yourself. For every. single. project.
Our vinyl backgrounds look as good as the real thing but are 5 billion times easier to manage.
• Available in both 2 x 3 feet and 3 x 4.5 feet. Please read about our large surfaces HERE.
• Hand painted and designed by us, printed at the highest resolution, so no one can tell it's vinyl. (Check out the photo - it actually looks good.)
• Easily lays flat with minimal upkeep and you can roll it up for storage.
• Waterproof and wipeable for all those artsy "spills."
• Horizontal background that can quickly become a vertical one with a wee bit of tape - as versatile as you need it to be.
• 100% handmade in Vermont and everything is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your surface (in the US).
• Family-owned business, run by a food photographer and a visual artist. We live this life every day.
“Light, portable, dynamic and durable photo surfaces. Truly, works of art. I have now purchased MANY as I look to downsize my (now unnecessary collection of) rusted metals and heavy marble slabs. I cannot recommend Poppy Bee Surfaces enough!” -Charity, Charity Burggraaf Photography