LIGHT & AIRY | LIGHT BLUE | PAINT & PLASTER
Fiona is perfect for photographing Spring veggies and perky daffodils...but, truly, Fiona makes most anything look pretty.
More importantly, this is a vinyl photography background that is waterproof, rolls up easily and doesn't weigh a million pounds.
As a photographer, you are probably familiar with lugging things around in your trunk, carrying heavy stone slabs and big awkward metal objects to your shoots. It's exhausting. On top of that, you have to source all of those backdrops yourself. For every. single. project.
Our vinyl backgrounds look as good as the real thing but are 5 billion times easier to manage.
• 2 x 3 foot vinyl surface, great for plates, small objects, beauty products, and artfully placed sandwiches.
• Hand painted and designed by us, printed at the highest resolution, so no one can tell it's vinyl. (Check out the photo - it actually looks good.)
• Easily lays flat with minimal upkeep and you can roll it up for storage.
• Waterproof and wipeable for all those artsy "spills."
• Horizontal background that can quickly become a vertical one with a wee bit of tape - as versatile as you need it to be.
• 100% handmade in Vermont and everything is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your surface (in the US).
• Family-owned business, run by a food photographer and a visual artist. We live this life every day.
“Before PoppyBee, I was using white posterboard from the craft store. Aside from being a BORING backdrop for my photos, it was not durable; it had to be replaced every month or so due to being banged up or smudged or stepped on. These new PoppyBee surfaces are more vibrant, more durable, and infinitely more interesting. They’re also a pleasure to use; it feels like i am putting my work onto a piece of art to get the perfect photo. I know i’ll be using them for years, and will continue to grow my collection.” -Lily, Ida Loves Dresses
Don't love it? Doesn't fit your product or food quite right? Return within 15 days for a full refund, no questions asked.