LIGHT & AIRY | GRAY | WOOD
Eloise is ideal for shooting your hand knit scarves and all those baked goods carefully tied in adorable twine... but, SERIOUSLY, anything you want to photograph on Eloise will look great. JUST BE YOU.
More importantly, this is a vinyl photography background that is waterproof, rolls up easily and doesn't weigh a million pounds.
As a photographer, you are probably familiar with lugging things around in your trunk, carrying heavy stone slabs and big awkward metal objects to your shoots. It's exhausting. On top of that, you have to source all of those backdrops yourself. For every. single. project.
Our vinyl backgrounds look as good as the real thing but are 5 billion times easier to manage.
• 2 x 3 foot vinyl surface, great for plates, small objects, beauty products, and artfully placed sandwiches.
• Hand painted and designed by us, printed at the highest resolution, so no one can tell it's vinyl. (Check out the photo - it actually looks good.)
• Easily lays flat with minimal upkeep and you can roll it up for storage.
• Waterproof and wipeable for all those artsy "spills."
• Horizontal background that can quickly become a vertical one with a wee bit of tape - as versatile as you need it to be.
• 100% handmade in Vermont and everything is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your surface (in the US).
• Family-owned business, run by a food photographer and a visual artist. We live this life every day.
"Let’s see. Continue to lug around a 60lb slab of slate that stains, chips, and strains my back or use a lightweight, gorgeous to look at, easy cleanup background from Poppy Bee? After using multiple colors the decision was easy: Poppy Bee all the way!!" -Steve Czerniak Photography
Don't love it? Doesn't fit your product or food quite right? Return within 15 days for a full refund, no questions asked.