DARK & MOODY | BROWN | STONE
Bruno is perfect for photographing rustic cheeseboards and perfectly ripe figs....but, truly, pretty much everything will look great on Bruno. Trust yourself.
More importantly, this is a vinyl photography background that is waterproof, rolls up easily and doesn't weigh a million pounds.
As a photographer, you are probably familiar with lugging things around in your trunk, carrying heavy stone slabs and big awkward metal objects to your shoots. It's exhausting. On top of that, you have to source all of those backdrops yourself. For every. single. project.
Our vinyl backgrounds look as good as the real thing but are 5 billion times easier to manage.
• Available in both 2 x 3 feet and 3 x 4.5 feet. Please read about our large surfaces HERE.
• Vinyl surface, great for plates, small objects, beauty products and artfully placed sandwiches.
• Hand painted and designed by us, printed at the highest resolution, so no one can tell it's vinyl. (Check out the photo - it actually looks good.)
• Easily lays flat with minimal upkeep and you can roll it up for storage.
• Waterproof and wipeable for all those artsy "spills."
• Horizontal background that can quickly become a vertical one with a wee bit of tape - as versatile as you need it to be.
• 100% handmade in Vermont and everything is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your surface (in the US).
• Family-owned business, run by a food photographer and a visual artist. We live this life every day.
“Loving my Poppy Bee surfaces. They have such rich looking texture and color and photograph beautifully. The best part is that I can roll them up, move them, get them wet or dirty, all without worrying that I’ve done anything wrong. They wipe clean in a snap. They’ve become a staple for my cocktail styling. Looking forward to growing my collection!” -Carolyn, @carolinaverbena