DARK & MOODY | CHARCOAL | STONE
Zion is the perfect addition to your photo backdrop collection!
More importantly, this is a vinyl photography background that is waterproof, rolls up easily and doesn't weigh a million pounds.
As a photographer, you are probably familiar with lugging things around in your trunk, carrying heavy stone slabs and big awkward metal objects to your shoots. It's exhausting. On top of that, you have to source all of those backdrops yourself. For every. single. project.
Our vinyl backgrounds look as good as the real thing but are 5 billion times easier to manage.
• Available in both 2 x 3 feet and 3 x 4.5 feet. Please read about our large surfaces HERE.
• Hand painted and designed by us, printed at the highest resolution, so no one can tell it's vinyl. (Check out the photo - it actually looks good.)
• Easily lays flat with minimal upkeep and you can roll it up for storage.
• Waterproof and wipeable for all those artsy "spills."
• Horizontal background that can quickly become a vertical one with a wee bit of tape - as versatile as you need it to be.
• 100% handmade in Vermont and everything is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your surface (in the US).
• Family-owned business, run by a food photographer and a visual artist. We live this life every day.
“Hey there, I just received my first ever order from you guys, and I immediately felt compelled to write you a quick email to say thank you, they are exquisite! Indeed, have purchased all sorts of food photography backdrops, including many of the vinyl/roll up kind, and these have blown me away. They are so obviously made by artists and food photographers, and frankly, blow your competitors away in terms of quality. Something about the matte quality and texture of the vinyl, and of course the prints themselves, they're amazing! I can't wait to really play with them. Thanks a million.”
Don't love it? Doesn't fit your product or food quite right? Return within 15 days for a full refund, no questions asked.