LIGHT & AIRY | LAVENDER-GRAY | STONE
Ida is ideal for photographing tea cakes and flowers, face masks and pink lipsticks, loofahs and bath salts....you name it, you can photograph it on Ida.
More importantly, this is a vinyl photography background that is waterproof, rolls up easily and doesn't weigh a million pounds.
As a photographer, you are probably familiar with lugging things around in your trunk, carrying heavy stone slabs and big awkward metal objects to your shoots. It's exhausting. On top of that, you have to source all of those backdrops yourself. For every. single. project.
Our vinyl backgrounds look as good as the real thing but are 5 billion times easier to manage.
• Available in both 2 x 3 feet and 3 x 4.5 feet. Please read about our large surfaces HERE.
• Vinyl surface, great for plates, small objects, beauty products and artfully placed sandwiches.
• Hand painted and designed by us, printed at the highest resolution, so no one can tell it's vinyl. (Check out the photo - it actually looks good.)
• Easily lays flat with minimal upkeep and you can roll it up for storage.
• Waterproof and wipeable for all those artsy "spills."
• Horizontal background that can quickly become a vertical one with a wee bit of tape - as versatile as you need it to be.
• 100% handmade in Vermont and everything is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your surface (in the US).
• Family-owned business, run by a food photographer and a visual artist. We live this life every day.
"I absolutely love my Poppy Bee surfaces. I've ordered 8-9 at this point and plan to order more. They are top-notch, easy to use and clean, and there's such a great variety--way more options that I have with physical surfaces and tabletops around my studio. I'm just in love with their products and am using them for multiple different projects." -Jackie, Spice & Ink