#64 Luca 3' x 4.5'
FLAW: Printed with a laminate we no longer use and has a couple fingerprint marks. See image #3 for an overview of how the backdrop looks in person and image #4 to see the fingerprints.
SIZE: 3' x 4.5'
DARK & MOODY | GREEN | STONE
Luca is perfect for shooting gourmet cheese boards, ethically sourced clothing, handmade pottery, hipster eyeglasses....you get the idea. Luca works for whatever you want.
More importantly, this is a vinyl photography background that is waterproof, rolls up easily and doesn't weigh a million pounds.
As a photographer, you are probably familiar with lugging things around in your trunk, carrying heavy stone slabs and big awkward metal objects to your shoots. It's exhausting. On top of that, you have to source all of those backdrops yourself. For every. single. project.
Our vinyl backgrounds look as good as the real thing but are 5 billion times easier to manage.
• Vinyl surface, great for plates, small objects, beauty products and artfully placed sandwiches.
• Hand painted and designed by us, printed at the highest resolution, so no one can tell it's vinyl. (Check out the photo - it actually looks good.)
• Easily lays flat with minimal upkeep and you can roll it up for storage.
• Waterproof and wipeable for all those artsy "spills."
• Horizontal background that can quickly become a vertical one with a wee bit of tape - as versatile as you need it to be.
• 100% handmade in Vermont and everything is made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your surface (in the US).
• Family-owned business, run by a food photographer and a visual artist. We live this life every day.
“Poppy Bee Surfaces are game changers for our creative industry. They are portable, lightweight, sturdy, affordable, super matte, and photograph beautifully. These surfaces provide the perfect solution for any art director, stylist, or photographer.” -Korena, Art Director & Photographer
Don't love it? Doesn't fit your product or food quite right? Return within 15 days for a full refund, no questions asked.